How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe X2? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe X2? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe X2? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe X2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6595M core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off the device.
- After that hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET - video