How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe X3 X3c70? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe X3 X3c70? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe X3 X3c70? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe X3 X3c70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe X3 X3c70. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe X3 X3c70 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device, hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET - video