How to factory reset LENOVO VIBE Z K910E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO VIBE Z K910E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO VIBE Z K910E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO VIBE Z K910E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO VIBE Z K910E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO VIBE Z K910E will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 core will run faster.
- At first hold the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards hold down thePower key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Lenovo K910 Vibe Z - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video