How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe Z2 Pro? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe Z2 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe Z2 Pro? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe Z2 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe Z2 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe Z2 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- Turn off your device by pressing Power button for a while.
- When device turns off, hold down Power button.
- As soon as phone vibrates, push together Volume Down and Volume Up keys.
- When the Recovery Mode appears, relese the keys.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" option. Use Volume Up, Volume Down keys to navigate and Power button to select.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data" option.
- In order to restart the phone choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset process is done.
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video