How to factory reset LENOVO Yoga 10? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Yoga 10? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Yoga 10? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Yoga 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Yoga 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO Yoga 10 will be as new and your MT8125/8389 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the tablet.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Up to select option "Recovery Mode", and press Volume Down button to confirm.
- When the Android Image appears on the screen hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Как сделать Хард Ресет на планшете Андроид Lenovo Yoga Tablet - video