How to factory reset LENOVO Yoga 2 10" Windows 8.1? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Yoga 2 10" Windows 8.1? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Yoga 2 10" Windows 8.1? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Yoga 2 10" Windows 8.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Yoga 2 10" Windows 8.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your LENOVO Yoga 2 10" Windows 8.1 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3745 core will run faster.
- At first, use the Power key to turn the device back on.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- Then from the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen - Restore Settings / Delete Data - video