Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen
How to factory reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3745 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" - Remove Password / Format Windows - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen - Restore Settings / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.