Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 Pro 13
See the First Method!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Enter safety code and choose Erase Everything
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen - Restore Settings / Delete Data
Как сделать Hard Reset на планшете - Lenovo Yoga Tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.