Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 Pro 13
See the First Method!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Enter safety code and choose Erase Everything
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 2 8" Anypen - Restore Settings / Delete Data
Как сделать Хард Ресет на планшете Андроид Lenovo Yoga Tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.