Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab
How to factory reset LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab
- At very start, Shut down your tablet by holding the Power rocker and selecting Power off.
- When your device is switched off, press and hold Power button and Volume up till you see Lenovo logo.
- In this stage you should see android Recovery mode select Wipe data/ factory reset using Volume keys and confirm it with the Power button.
- Continue process by selecting Yes and wait for couple of seconds.
- When your device finishes Hard reset it will reboot and you will see android setup screen.
If you want more tips and articles related with
LENOVO Yoga Smart Tab subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.