Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10
How to factory reset LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a short while.
- When the LENOVO logo pops up release all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then you should select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset LENOVO Yoga 3 - Restore Andorid / Format - video
LENOVO Yoga 3 HARD RESET - Bypass Pattern / Erase Everything - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work