How to factory reset LENOVO ZA0F0101JP Yoga 3 Pro? How to wipe all data in LENOVO ZA0F0101JP Yoga 3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO ZA0F0101JP Yoga 3 Pro? How to restore defaults in LENOVO ZA0F0101JP Yoga 3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO ZA0F0101JP Yoga 3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO ZA0F0101JP Yoga 3 Pro will be as new and your Intel Atom X5-Z8550 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the LENOVO logo.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How to Factory Reset LENOVO Yoga 3 - Restore Andorid / Format - video