How to factory reset LENOVO Zuk R1? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Zuk R1? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Zuk R1? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Zuk R1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Zuk R1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Zuk R1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6755BM core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn off the LENOVO Zuk R1.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding the Volume Down button press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- After that, select option Recovery by using the Volume Down to navigate, and the Volume Up button to confirm.
- In the next step hold down the Power button for a few seconds when an Android logo appears on the screen.
- While still holding the Power key, press and release the Volume Up button.
- After that, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Zuk Z1 - Format Data / Reset Settings - video
LENOVO Zuk R1 Hard Reset / Unlock LENOVO / Format / Restore - video
LENOVO Zuk Z1 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video