How to factory reset LENOVO Zuk Z1? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Zuk Z1? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Zuk Z1? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Zuk Z1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Zuk Z1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Zuk Z1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the phone vibrates hold down the Volume Down and Volume Up key for about 10 seconds.
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Zuk Z1 - Format Data / Reset Settings - video
LENOVO Zuk Z1 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video