Hard Reset LEOTEC Argon A250b
How to factory reset LEOTEC Argon A250b? How to wipe all data in LEOTEC Argon A250b? How to bypass screen lock in LEOTEC Argon A250b? How to restore defaults in LEOTEC Argon A250b?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEOTEC Argon A250b. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LEOTEC Argon A250b will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the LEOTEC logo pops up.
- When Andorid Robot image pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press Volume Up to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up to clear all your data.
- Well done!
👍✔ LEOTEC Argon S250. HARD RESET. Factory reset. Como formatear de fabrica - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.