Hard Reset LEOTEC Meteor Q 9"
How to factory reset LEOTEC Meteor Q 9"? How to wipe all data in LEOTEC Meteor Q 9"? How to bypass screen lock in LEOTEC Meteor Q 9"? How to restore defaults in LEOTEC Meteor Q 9"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEOTEC Meteor Q 9". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LEOTEC Meteor Q 9" will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- Turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the LEOTEC logo appears.
- If Andorid Robot image appears release Volume Up.
- Now press the Power key once.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and click Volume Up to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
👍✔ LEOTEC Argon S250. HARD RESET. Factory reset. Como formatear de fabrica - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work