How to factory reset LEOTEC Pulsar Q 7"? How to wipe all data in LEOTEC Pulsar Q 7"? How to bypass screen lock in LEOTEC Pulsar Q 7"? How to restore defaults in LEOTEC Pulsar Q 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEOTEC Pulsar Q 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LEOTEC Pulsar Q 7" will be as new and your RK3126 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the LEOTEC logo appears.
- If Andorid Robot image appears release Volume Up.
- Now you have to click the Power button once.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu and click Volume Up.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
👍✔ LEOTEC Argon S250. HARD RESET. Factory reset. Como formatear de fabrica - video