How to factory reset LEPHONE W11? How to wipe all data in LEPHONE W11? How to bypass screen lock in LEPHONE W11? How to restore defaults in LEPHONE W11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEPHONE W11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LEPHONE W11 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the LEPHONE logo appears.
- If Andorid Robot appears release Volume Down.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button when Andoird Robot appears.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!.
How to Lephone w11 hard reset pattern unlock - video