How to factory reset LEPHONE W12? How to wipe all data in LEPHONE W12? How to bypass screen lock in LEPHONE W12? How to restore defaults in LEPHONE W12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEPHONE W12. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LEPHONE W12 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start push Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the LEPHONE logo and start pressing Volume Down.
- Let go of Volume Down when Andorid Robot pops up and click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Lephone W12 Hard Reset Lephone All Mobile Hard Reset jamal akram tv - video