How to factory reset LEPHONE W7+? How to wipe all data in LEPHONE W7+? How to bypass screen lock in LEPHONE W7+? How to restore defaults in LEPHONE W7+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEPHONE W7+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LEPHONE W7+ will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the LEPHONE logo pops up.
- If Andorid Robot pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
lephone w7 hard reset - video