How to factory reset LEPHONE W7? How to wipe all data in LEPHONE W7? How to bypass screen lock in LEPHONE W7? How to restore defaults in LEPHONE W7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEPHONE W7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LEPHONE W7 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off LEPHONE W7 by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when the LEPHONE logo appears.
- When Andorid Robot appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
lephone w7 hard reset - video