Hard Reset LETIKE HW37
How to factory reset LETIKE HW37? How to wipe all data in LETIKE HW37? How to bypass screen lock in LETIKE HW37? How to restore defaults in LETIKE HW37?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset LETIKE HW37. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your LETIKE HW37 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset LETIKE HW37
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your LETIKE HW37 is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- In the beginning, you need to turn on your LETIKE HW37 watch. You can do it by pressing and holding the Crown button.
- After the device turns on, swipe downwards from the top of the screen to open the Quick Panel.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the Restore Factory option.
- Afterward, tap on the Yes/Ok button to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until your watch is done resetting.
- Good work!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.