Hard Reset LeTV One Max
How to factory reset LeTV One Max? How to wipe all data in LeTV One Max? How to bypass screen lock in LeTV One Max? How to restore defaults in LeTV One Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeTV One Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeTV One Max will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start Hard reset on your phone by starting to holding the Power key and select power off.
- In a second the phone will shut off and once it has, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the CAMFONE logo.
- Next you will be redirected to the Recovery mode. Using Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm, choose Wipe data/factory reset.
- Confirm your decision, do so by selecting Yes.
- Nice job! When the process is finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
Hard Reset LeTV Le 1s - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data / Master Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.