Hard Reset LeTV S1 Max
How to factory reset LeTV S1 Max? How to wipe all data in LeTV S1 Max? How to bypass screen lock in LeTV S1 Max? How to restore defaults in LeTV S1 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeTV S1 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LeTV S1 Max will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LeTV Le 1s - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data / Master Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.