How to factory reset LeTV S1 Pro? How to wipe all data in LeTV S1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LeTV S1 Pro? How to restore defaults in LeTV S1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeTV S1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LeTV S1 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset LeTV Le 1s - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data / Master Reset - video