How to factory reset LG 530G? How to wipe all data in LG 530G? How to bypass screen lock in LG 530G? How to restore defaults in LG 530G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG 530G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your LG 530G will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
LG G Pro Lite - Hard Reset / Restablecimiento Modo Fabrica Android 4.4.2 - video
Lg Optimus G E975 hard reset - video