How to factory reset LG Aka H788N? How to wipe all data in LG Aka H788N? How to bypass screen lock in LG Aka H788N? How to restore defaults in LG Aka H788N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Aka H788N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG Aka H788N will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing Power button for a short while.
- In the next step keep holding on the Volume Down and Power button together for a short while.
- If LG logo is displayed, release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
- Stop holding all keys when Factory data reset shows up on the screen.
- Now choose "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to navigate and Power button to accept it.
- Good job! The master reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video