Hard Reset LG Band Play
How to factory reset LG Band Play? How to wipe all data in LG Band Play? How to bypass screen lock in LG Band Play? How to restore defaults in LG Band Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Band Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Band Play will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the smartphone by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key for a moment.
- Keep holding the Volume Down and after about two seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done. Now you active your device without any password or a pattern protection.
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work