Hard Reset LG Bello II D331
How to factory reset LG Bello II D331? How to wipe all data in LG Bello II D331? How to bypass screen lock in LG Bello II D331? How to restore defaults in LG Bello II D331?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Bello II D331. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Bello II D331 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon asthe LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or press one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Excellent! The master reset has just been completed.
LG G Pro Lite - Hard Reset / Restablecimiento Modo Fabrica Android 4.4.2 - video
Lg Optimus G E975 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.