Hard Reset LG D620K G2 Mini LTE
How to factory reset LG D620K G2 Mini LTE? How to wipe all data in LG D620K G2 Mini LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG D620K G2 Mini LTE? How to restore defaults in LG D620K G2 Mini LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D620K G2 Mini LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG D620K G2 Mini LTE will be as new and your MSM8226 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first by using Power button switch off your phone.
- Secondly, you should press and push Volume Down button and Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see LG logo stop hold Power key and after 2 seconds click Power Button once. All the time hold down Volume Down key.
- If the Factory Reset Menu shows up release keys and navigate there by using Volume buttons to select "Yes" and click Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and confirm it with Power key.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video
LG G Pro Lite - Hard Reset / Restablecimiento Modo Fabrica Android 4.4.2 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.