How to factory reset LG D820 Nexus 5? How to wipe all data in LG D820 Nexus 5? How to bypass screen lock in LG D820 Nexus 5? How to restore defaults in LG D820 Nexus 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D820 Nexus 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG D820 Nexus 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AA core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video
Nexus 6 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode - video