How to factory reset LG D838 G Pro 2? How to wipe all data in LG D838 G Pro 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG D838 G Pro 2? How to restore defaults in LG D838 G Pro 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D838 G Pro 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG D838 G Pro 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974 core will run faster.
- Firstly, you should turn off the by using Power button.
- Now keep holding on two keys: Volume Down button + Power Button for a few seconds.
- In the next step when LG logo shows up stop hold Power key and after 2 seconds click Power Button once. Do not forget to hold down Volume Down key all the time.
- When Factory Reset Menu shows up you can release keys.
- Scroll down here by using Volume buttons to select "Yes" and click Power button.
- Again choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and confirm it with Power key.
- That's all. The process will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset LG G3 - video
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video