Hard Reset LG D850 G3
How to factory reset LG D850 G3? How to wipe all data in LG D850 G3? How to bypass screen lock in LG D850 G3? How to restore defaults in LG D850 G3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D850 G3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG D850 G3 will be as new and your Snapdragon 801 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all use the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo pops up release only Power key for a seconds and hold it again for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Success! The factory reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.