Hard Reset LG D851 G3
How to factory reset LG D851 G3? How to wipe all data in LG D851 G3? How to bypass screen lock in LG D851 G3? How to restore defaults in LG D851 G3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D851 G3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG D851 G3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- First of all hold down Power key in order to turn off your smartphone.
- In the next step press and don't release the Volume Down + Power button for a couple seconds.
- If the LG logo shows up let go only Power key for a seconds and click again Power button. It is important to not release Volume Down key.
- Stop holding all buttons when you see the Factory Data Reset on the screen.
- At last use Volume rockers to choose "Yes" and Power button to confirm it.
- In the next step select "Yes" by using the same keys as before.
Hard Reset LG G3 - video
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work