Hard Reset LG D855 G3
How to factory reset LG D855 G3? How to wipe all data in LG D855 G3? How to bypass screen lock in LG D855 G3? How to restore defaults in LG D855 G3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D855 G3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG D855 G3 will be as new and your Snapdragon 801 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press the Volume Down button and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key , keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3 - video
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone - video
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.