How to factory reset LG D856 G3 Dual-LTE? How to wipe all data in LG D856 G3 Dual-LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG D856 G3 Dual-LTE? How to restore defaults in LG D856 G3 Dual-LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D856 G3 Dual-LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG D856 G3 Dual-LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8975AC core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3 - video
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone - video
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video