Hard Reset LG D858HK G3
How to factory reset LG D858HK G3? How to wipe all data in LG D858HK G3? How to bypass screen lock in LG D858HK G3? How to restore defaults in LG D858HK G3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D858HK G3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG D858HK G3 will be as new and your Snapdragon 801 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- The hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.