Hard Reset LG D955 G Flex
How to factory reset LG D955 G Flex? How to wipe all data in LG D955 G Flex? How to bypass screen lock in LG D955 G Flex? How to restore defaults in LG D955 G Flex?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG D955 G Flex. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LG D955 G Flex will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off your phone press and hold the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the power button, but keep pressing the Volume Down key.
- Now press once more Power button.
- Now, you should see the factory reset menu.
- Choose Yes to confirm the operation. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG G Flex (D950/D955/D958/D959/LS995/F340) Step By Step Tutorial - video
LG G Flex - Hard Reset Factory Reset How To - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work