Emergency Mode LG E410 Optimus L1 II
How to enable Emergency Mode in LG E410 Optimus L1 II? How to enter Emergency Mode in LG E410 Optimus L1 II? How to use LG E410 Optimus L1 II?
This article presents simple way to open Emergency Mode in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Check out how to enable emergency feature in LG E410 Optimus L1 II.
- Start LG Mobile update.
- Power off your phone without USB cable.
- Then connect the USB cable and wait for the LG logo and the annimation battery.
- Now pressing Volume Up + Power button 6-7 seconds and wait for the LG logo and the screen turns off.
- Again pressing Volume Up + Power key 6-7 seconds and wait until the drivers are installed (LG Mobile update detects your phone).
* If this is the first time the driver install redone the item 5.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work