Emergency Mode LG E455 Optimus L5 II Dual
How to enable Emergency Mode in LG E455 Optimus L5 II Dual? How to enter Emergency Mode in LG E455 Optimus L5 II Dual? How to use LG E455 Optimus L5 II Dual?
This article presents simple way to open Emergency Mode in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Check out how to enable emergency feature in LG E455 Optimus L5 II Dual.
Help! This doesn't work
- Please start LG Mobile update.
- Turn off your cell phone without USB cable.
- Then connect the USB cable and wait for the LG logo and the annimation battery.
- Hold and press Volume Up + Power button 6-7 seconds and wait for the LG logo and the screen turns off.
- Again pressing Volume Up + Power key 6-7 seconds and wait until the drivers are installed (LG Mobile update detects your phone).
* If this is the first time the driver install redone the item 5.
- Now you should be in Emergency Mode.