Hard Reset LG Escape 3 K373
How to factory reset LG Escape 3 K373? How to wipe all data in LG Escape 3 K373? How to bypass screen lock in LG Escape 3 K373? How to restore defaults in LG Escape 3 K373?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Escape 3 K373. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Escape 3 K373 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG Magna - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work