How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on LG F220K Optimus GK? How to add back up account on LG F220K Optimus GK?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your LG F220K Optimus GK you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. From Home screen go to Settings
2. Now choose General Tab
3. Next, find and tap on Backup and reset
4. Here, choose Backup my data
5. Now switch on toggle button to activate Back up
6. Let's go back to the previous menu.
7. Now you can go to Backup account
8. In here you can either choose if you already have your Google account on your LG F220K Optimus GK or create new account
9. Afterall go back to Settings menu and tap on Accounts& sunc
10. Now open Google
11. Here using toggle buttons choose data which you want to be sync/backup. When you're ready, tap on top menu icon
12. And tap on Sync now.
13. Your data is now sync/backup Congratulation!