Hard Reset LG F390L G2 Mini LTE
How to factory reset LG F390L G2 Mini LTE? How to wipe all data in LG F390L G2 Mini LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG F390L G2 Mini LTE? How to restore defaults in LG F390L G2 Mini LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F390L G2 Mini LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG F390L G2 Mini LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by pushing Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Down Button and Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo shows up release only Power Button, still pressing Volume Down key and then click Power Button once.
- Factory Reset Menu should be on screen. In this menu by using Volume keys and Power button select "Yes" and again choose "Yes".
- Good job! The Hard Reset operation will be completed for a moment.
Hard Reset (LG F390L G2 Mini LTE)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.