Hard Reset LG F510K G Flex2
How to factory reset LG F510K G Flex2? How to wipe all data in LG F510K G Flex2? How to bypass screen lock in LG F510K G Flex2? How to restore defaults in LG F510K G Flex2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F510K G Flex2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG F510K G Flex2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on together: Volume Down + Power button until the LG logo pops up on the screen.
- When this logo shows up release Power key, still hold down the Volume Down and then click the Power button once.
- Here, choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and Power button and then use the same keys to select "Yes".
- Great The Hard Reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.