How to factory reset LG F510L G Flex2? How to wipe all data in LG F510L G Flex2? How to bypass screen lock in LG F510L G Flex2? How to restore defaults in LG F510L G Flex2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F510L G Flex2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG F510L G Flex2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power key.
- Then hold down the Volume Down + Power button together..
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video