Hard Reset LG F510S G Flex2
How to factory reset LG F510S G Flex2? How to wipe all data in LG F510S G Flex2? How to bypass screen lock in LG F510S G Flex2? How to restore defaults in LG F510S G Flex2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F510S G Flex2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG F510S G Flex2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on together: Volume Down + Power button until the LG logo pops up on the screen.
- When this logo shows up release Power key, still hold down the Volume Down and then click the Power button once.
- In this menu choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and Power button and then use the same keys to select "Yes".
- Good job! The Hard Reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Hard Reset (LG F510S G Flex2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.