How to factory reset LG F60 D390n? How to wipe all data in LG F60 D390n? How to bypass screen lock in LG F60 D390n? How to restore defaults in LG F60 D390n?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F60 D390n. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG F60 D390n will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power key.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
HARD RESERT LG F60 - Bypass Lock Screen / Wipe Data - video
HARD RESET LG F60 - Erase All Data & Settings - video
Hard Reset LG F60 - Factory Reset by Android Settings - video
Hard Reset LG F60 - Reset Phone and Bypass Screen protection - video
LG F60 D390N - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video