How to factory reset LG F60 D392? How to wipe all data in LG F60 D392? How to bypass screen lock in LG F60 D392? How to restore defaults in LG F60 D392?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F60 D392. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG F60 D392 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the phone by holding the Power key.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Down and Power button together.
- When the LG logo pops up, let go the Power key, still push the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Now you should see "Factory Data Reset" on the screen.
- You begin the Hard Reset operation when you choose "Yes" two times by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Good job!
HARD RESERT LG F60 - Bypass Lock Screen / Wipe Data - video
HARD RESET LG F60 - Erase All Data & Settings - video