Hard Reset LG F620K Class
How to factory reset LG F620K Class? How to wipe all data in LG F620K Class? How to bypass screen lock in LG F620K Class? How to restore defaults in LG F620K Class?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F620K Class. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG F620K Class will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the smartphone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.