Hard Reset LG F620S Class
How to factory reset LG F620S Class? How to wipe all data in LG F620S Class? How to bypass screen lock in LG F620S Class? How to restore defaults in LG F620S Class?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F620S Class. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG F620S Class will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- The LG smartphone must be switched off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed on the screen release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG F620S Class)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.