Hard Reset LG F670S
How to factory reset LG F670S? How to wipe all data in LG F670S? How to bypass screen lock in LG F670S? How to restore defaults in LG F670S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F670S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG F670S will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off your phone by pressing Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed on the screen stop holding the Power key, keep pushing the Volume Down and after 2 seconds click the Power button once.
- Release keys when Factory Data Reset shows up on the screen.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and then "Yes". Use Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.